Coconut Whipped Cream
Who says that giving up dairy means giving up whipped cream. Yum! And so easy to make! Using coconut for whipped cream also gives you some of the health benefits of coconut products. See below for more coconut benefits.
- 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk full-fat
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- stevia to taste
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove next day, and carefully scoop off the solid cream on the top.
- Reserve the liquid to use in smoothies, soups or other recipes.
- Place solid cream in high speed blender (can use standing mixer also), along with other ingredients. Add vanilla and stevia.
- Whip at high speed for 20-30 seconds until fluffy. Serve immediately. Stores well in refrigerator.
For more health benefits of coconut oil and coconut products: https://veronicashealthyliving.com/benefits-of-coco…-oil-and-mct-oil/