Easy Holiday Fudge (Paleo Friendly)
This recipe was adapted from Thrive. This is an easy, go-to snack to make when you are having a sweet attack. Make a batch to bring to a party. Guests will enjoy, and you will have a healthy treat you know you can eat! With this one, you can indulge without feeling guilty!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Process all ingredients except nuts in a food processor until well combined and formed a ball. Add nuts and pulse lightly.
- Press mixture into bottom of a grease 8′ x 8′ baking dish.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour until firm. Slice and enjoy!
Store in refrigerator.