Grapefruit and Avocado Salad
This is a refreshingly, different salad. Who would have thought that avocado and grapefruit would go so well together!
- 1 large pink grapefruit
- 1 avocado ripe
- 1 - 2 tbsp MCT oil (or olive oil)
- 1 - 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 or 2 dash sea salt
- dash paprika or cayenne pepper
- arugula, butter lettuce leaves
- Separate grapefruit sections, cut into bite-size pieces; do the same with the avocado.
- Add to a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve on individual arugula leaves, or on top of mixed lettuce, and with a dash of paprika or cayenne to spick things up.