Homemade Chocolate with Goji Berries
This recipe was taken from Magdalena Wszelaki’s site. I just made a couple changes. If you want a cultured chocolate to help you with candida, or just to add probiotics then go ahead…be brave…add the probiotic capsule. I dare ya!
Serves: 24 chocolates
- 1 cup cocoa butter
- 1 cup unsweetened raw cacao powder For information on raw instead of Hershey’s, go here: https://veronicashealthyliving.com/blog/weight-loss-tip-…ically-raw-cacao/
- 8 drops stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw Goji berries
- 2 or more dashes of cayenne powder
How To Make
- Grate the cocoa butter until it is shredded into small pieces
- Melt the grated cocoa butter in a double boiler or place the cocoa butter a small saucepan on top of a pot of boiling water.
- When the cocoa butter is completely melted, removed it from the heat and stir in the raw cacao powder, vanilla extract, liquid stevia, one probiotic capusle (powder only) opened, and cayenne pepper. Mix well until combined and ingredients are incorporated and smooth.
- Use a spoon to pour the liquid chocolate into the cavities of a silicon chocolate mold. Top the liquid chocolate in each cavity with a few Goji berries.
Let the chocolate chill for an hour in the refrigerator until it is firm before removing it from the silicon mold and serving.