Hormone Balancing Chia Pudding
Adaptogenic herbs are known for balancing hormones to a normal level if used regularly. Here is a delicious pudding that makes an energizing breakfast or calming delightful dessert. Either way it is delicious, easy to make, and oh so good for you.
- 12 oz coconut milk full-fat
- 1 scoop collagen protein powder
- 1 ripe banana peeled
- 1 tsp ashwagandha powder
- 1 tsp rhodiola powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder (red is sweeter than white)
- maple syrup to taste
- 1 tsp MCT oil optional
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup goji berries
- 5 Brazil nuts sliced, for garnish
- In blender, combine the first 8 ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add chia seeds, and blend until just mixed well. Pour into bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, add the rest of ingredients, and enjoy cold. What a treat!