No Bake Chocolate Hemp Protein Drops
No-bake recipes are always my favorite, especially when they’re not only easy-to-make but also super healthy and delicious.This delectable recipe was taken from My Healthy Dessert website. I tweaked it to bit to accommodate my tastes. Enjoy! This makes a lovely gift if you put in molds and harden in the refrigerator.
- 6 oz dark chocolate or stevia sweetened chocolate chips (I use Lilly’s)
- ⅓ cup hemp protein powder (or ground hemp seeds)
- ⅓ cup almond butter (sugar and salt-free)
- ½ cup ground pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- ½ cup coconut or almond flour
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and mix in nut butter.
- Add the hemp protein powder and mix well.
- Add the seeds and flour, mixing well.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture between palms and make into balls. Roll in coconut. Refrigerate to harden. You can also put in molds and refrigerate overnight.
Makes a pretty gift.