No Bake Chocolate Hemp Protein Drops
This delectable recipe was taken from My Healthy Dessert website. I tweaked it to bit to accommodate my tastes. Enjoy! This makes a lovely gift if you put in molds and harden in the refrigerator.
- 6 oz dark chocolate or stevia sweetened chocolate chips (I use Lilly’s)
- 1/3 cup hemp protein powder (or ground hemp seeds)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (sugar and salt-free)
- ½ cup of ground pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond flour
- Shredded coconut, optional
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and mix in nut butter.
Add the hemp protein powder and mix well.
Add the seeds and flour, mixing well.
Roll a tablespoon of mixture between palms and make into balls. Roll in coconut. Refrigerate to harden. You can also put in molds and refrigerate overnight. Makes a pretty gift.