Non Dairy Banana "Nice" Cream
I know that one-ingredient banana “nice cream” is social media famous, and I do still enjoy it from time to time when I need a healthy dessert fix. Sure, frozen bananas taste like ice cream (a little), but it’s not the same as having a bowl of truly spectacular, real-deal ice cream.
- 4 pieces frozen bananas
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup strawberries or other fruit as desired
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao power, topped with cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Add more coconut milk as necessary to help blending.
- Serve with toppings such as fresh fruit, or fruit puree, chocolate sauce, cacao nibs, homemade caramel sauce made with blended dates and agave nectar. Enjoy!
Keeps up to one month