Non-Dairy Peach "Nice" Cream
Frozen bananas and frozen fruit make a absolutely delicious frozen ice cream substitute! I have been turning frozen bananas into ice cream for years. Many people are allergic to dairy or sensitive, as I am, so when I discovered this easy and tasty way to still enjoy my ice cream, I adopted it as my “go-to” dessert. I have made many versions of this recipe. You can use any fruit you want, even just bananas only. Add vanilla for plain vanilla banana “nice” cream. I also add a scoop or two of unflavored and unsweetened collagen for extra protein and added health benefits, as well as to help balance blood sugar.
- 4 frozen bananas
- ¼ - ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 - 2 scoops unflavored collagen powder
- ¼ tsp stevia to taste
- 2 frozen peaches sliced, pit removed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon optional
- ½ cup strawberries or other fruit as desired
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder top with cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Add more coconut milk as necessary to help blending.
- Enjoy! Serve with toppings such as fresh fruit, or fruit puree, chocolate sauce, cacao nibs, homemade caramel sauce made with blended dates and agave nectar.
If you really want something decadent, add a scoop of whole-fat coconut milk from the can to the blender, and top with coconut whipped cream! Yum! https://veronicashealthyliving.com/coconut-whipped-cream/