Pina Colada Green Smoothie (Pineapple/Coconut)
This is my all-time favorite green smoothie. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but it is high anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals, and fights inflammation which helps with weight loss. Pineapples contain bromelain (mostly in the core) which aids in digestion. This is a great way to get more greens into your diet!
- 2 - 4 cups spinach, wild greens
- 1 cup pineapple
- 3 bananas frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water as needed
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp Chia or flax seeds optional
- Put liquid and 1 cup greens in blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Add rest of greens and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Add fruit and blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Shake or stir before serving.