Quick Christmas Candy
'Tis the most wonderful time of year! Sure, family and friends make the holiday season oh-so cheerful, but the abundance of Christmas cookies, gingerbread houses, and delectable Christmas candies are what make it the sweetest time of the year!
- 1 cup honey
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips melted (optional)
- Heat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in medium saucepan, until boiling.
- Boil, stirring constantly, until thermometer reaches 234 degrees (or 5-6 minutes). If you live in a humid place, you may need to cook a few minutes longer. Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan and allow to cool. Refrigerate until set.
- Drizzle with the 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips. Cool. Cut into squares and enjoy!