1 tbsp. butter
1/2 c. finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
6 cups Swiss chard, stems removed
4 oz. cream cheese
2 oz coconut cream (from 4 oz. can) (may substitute 1/4 c. heavy cream)
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir and cook 3 to 5 minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Add chopped Swiss chard. Cook until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer cooked vegetables to a fine mesh strainer. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Return vegetables to pan.
- Over low heat, add cream cheese and heavy coconut cream to the pan. Stir until well combined with vegetables and slightly thickened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve warm with bread, chips or vegetable crudites